Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Assignment 2

I strongly agree with George when it comes to that kind of situation. In the teenage world, its possible for you to get peer pressured in many ways. Wheater its a good peer pressure or bad peer pressure. I have witnessed so many people get peer pressured in either negative or positive ways. I have a friend named Sadiq thats was peer pressured a lot. At first, he was a good student, the kind student that you would think he will do really good in college. In his last two years of high school, he started to mess up. He start it coming home late, getting trouble with the law. I try to help him in a positive way. I try to direct him in a possitive direction. I made him sign up for the soccer program in high school. In our away time he will start messing up again. So, I dont know what happened to him now since i moved to Edina, But i tried harder to direct him to the right direction.

No comments: